12 January 2014

Weekly Writing Report

The week's writing went well. I prepped the text of "Cocked" for e-publication on Smashwords. I'm just waiting on my cover, which a graphic-artist friend of mine is going to do. I also rewrote most of "Moving On," my short story about an LDS return missionary who returns home to find the family he left broken up, which events teach him something about marriage, commitment, and change. I'm still working out the details. That story has been difficult to write. Finally, I'm 1,300 plus words into my novel NSG.

Also, I purchased Scrivener for Windows and love it! I guess I hadn't looked at it before since it was exclusive to Mac in the past, but it is a great tool. It's now the "word processor of the moment."

Read, write, execute!

No comments:

Post a Comment